Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, November 7, 2008

Bellydancer Eyes

Hello Again My Lovelies......

Check out these videos on You Tube ! Just copy and paste them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXF8kkythMY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rXdXOEg73Q&feature=related

This girl is applying eye makeup Arabic style. When I dance, I love to make my eye make up very dramatic and apply false eyelashes. It's really sexy and it adds to the mystery of the dance. I know some basics, but haven't been able to learn how to apply makeup like this until now.

There are many tutorials on You Tube of how to give yourself Arabic Eyes. The problem though, is it involves different brushes. Many of the girls in the videos show off their expensive brushes, and I don't know where to find their cheaper counterparts. I have one MAC brush and a few Estee Lauder brushes, but they still aren't what the girls in the videos are using ::sigh::

Time for me to take inventory of what I've got and go shopping for the rest. Also, time for me to practice and exercise patience.

2 comments:

Winivere said...

Wish I coul* see these vi*eos, but I have *ial-up. Grrr... Yep @ the key to makeup is brushes! I hear you about the price, though! Were they Sephora brushes? I want their foun*ation brush.
XX

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

MAC has Holiday brush kits you can buy - they are really cute and affordable too! Also check out Sally Hansen Beauty Supply. They tend to have good brushes at decent prices.