Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Middle of the week.......

Hello There My Lovelies,

Just gonna keep this real quick. I had dance practice last night and worked out the moves I will be doing in my routine. Now I just need to practice more and make sure that the transitions between the movements are smooth.

I went to my friend's house last night and she showed a video of me dancing two years ago with my other friend. I was dancing in a nice blue skirt she lent to me. I love that skirt, and she will sell it to me at a nice price, so I will buy it, hopefully this weekend. Nice deep purple flowing skirt. It was interesting to see how I danced two years ago. I have to say that I looked good, and hope that I keep that energy going in my future performances.

What else, I practiced my makeup yesterday, and I also applied false eyelashes. I liked it, but felt that the eyelashes weren't long enough. They were about the length of my normal lashes, and I was going for something more dramatic. Back to the store....

I also discovered the importance of using a primer in your makeup. A primer apparently provides a nice shield between your face and your makeup so that your makeup lasts longer during the day. Normally my face gets oily, so my face gets all greasy. But with a primer, that doesn't happen and my face stays nice and smooth. Why didn't I learn about this sooner ? Google is good for all sorts of things.

Anywho, time to get to my internship. I almost forgot that I have to be there today.

Ciao :)

1 comment:

Winivere said...

always fun to play with makeup at any age. LOL
XX