Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy November :)

Hello Again My Lovelies...........

Wow, the weather is not pleasant today. I talked to my friend Henry today, who lives in New York. Apparently it is warm and sunny over there. He told me to keep my rainy weather over here :( I miss the sunshine, but I know that we need the rain badly. I still don't like rainy weather. Very wet outside.

Speaking of Henry, he sent me Sex in the City movie on DVD and Godiva chocolates and I got the package today. I was so happy ! It really brightened my rainy day and put a smile on my face. I love receiving packages, and this one brightened my day. I got two nice boxes of Godiva chocolates and a Godiva raspberry chocolate bar. I shared a couple of them, but I think that I will horde the rest to myself.

Today I had dance class. It felt so good. I hadn't had practice in about 2 weeks, but I enjoyed the class today. I take my dance lessons at a yoga studio. I would like to get back into performing. My friend asked me to dance for her guests at her house, and I will try to get time off work for that. I miss the costumes, makeup and dance partners. Plus the dance practice sessions are good workouts.

I got into bellydance then I was 21, and I am so glad I did. I stumbled upon it by myself, and it's one of the things that I've held onto. It makes me feel womanly and alive. It is such a feminine form and helps you get in touch with yourself. I have had fads that have come and go, but this is here to stay.

Anywho, that is all for now. Ciao :)

1 comment:

Winivere said...

Hi S. Awesome to hear you went back to *ance class! Grrr @ I want some of those chocolates!!! They are my favorite! Plz get ri* of the wor* verification. You know I *on't have the letter between c & e. grrrrrrrrr LOL
XX