Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Six

Hello Again,

No one tagged me, but apparently, people here in the journal community are writing about 6 things about themselves that others don't already know. And I am bored, so what the heck. This should distract me for a little longer.

But, it is difficult, because I talk too much, lol. You already know a lot about me. But let's give it a try.

1.) I once went out with a guy that looked like the actor Doug Savant from Desperate Housewives. I met him while I was working at Enterprise, and we only dated very briefly. He called me up at work after his rental was over to ask me out. It took me over a year to get over him after it ended. I tried so hard to get him out of my head, but nothing worked. It was so hard, but I eventually did it. We still talk once in a blue moon, but I don't have the feelings for him like I used to. He is now like any other person.

2.) I am pigeon-toed. It makes ice skating and bellydance a little more difficult to accomplish.

3.) I have a hard time trusting women unless they are either around my age (they are like me) or senior ladies. It is difficult for me to trust women in their forties to fifties. Senior ladies remind me of my grandmothers who I've admired.

4.)I am missing a tooth. It was a baby tooth that fell out when I was 21 and never grew back.

5.)I love to watch vapid women on TV such as Real Housewives of Atlanta, Paris Hilton's My BFF and Desperate Housewives. I like watching rich, shallow women flaunt their money and complain about their little problems. I sit there, eat chocolate and sometimes wish that I was filthy rich and had the luxury of being dumb and shallow. But then I usually come to my senses after I turn of the TV and thank God that I am in touch with reality.

6.)I tried hypnosis once, but the lady could not hypnotize me. She said that I have a hard time letting people in, and that I have to much control over my mind. Out of all the people she hypnotized, I was the second person who she couldn't help.

1 comment:

Winivere said...

OMG @ I almost missed these. Thanks for sharing. Interesting facts here!
Xx