Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I am just too lazy

Hello There My Lovelies,

Okay, so I have another midterm in Criminal Law on Thursday. But I just do not want to study at all. I just can't seem to get focused in my school work. :(

Instead, I have been online looking at tutorials for the sexy bellydancer makeup look or the "Arabic Eye" look. This morning I took inventory of all my makeup supplies. Turns out that I have a nice selection of brushes, and a lot of different colors of eye shadow, so I don't really need to do a whole lot of shopping. I just need to buy a thicker eye pencil, fake lashes and a primer. And maybe a couple of more makeup brushes. There are so many brushes out there, it is so hard to figure out how they should be used. When brushes are sold, they almost never come with instructions on how to use them. So frustrating.

I may be performing next month, so I should be practicing more. I am supposed to go to my friend's house to practice tomorrow morning, but I don't know if that will happen or not. In the mean time, I am trying to perfect the Arabic look with my makeup.

I started practicing today, and it didn't come out bad at all, being my first attempt at this look. The interesting thing is that there are so many different ways to acheive this look. I tried to remember different tutorials that I watched on You Tube. I will keep practicing. With this look, you have to use a lot of makeup to make your eyes stand out. It is a very dramatic look. Me likey a lot.

1 comment:

Lucky Gardenia said...

I can't wait to hear all about your performance! If you learn any great tips about appling eye makeup please share, I can't effectivly watch you tube because I'm on dial up and it buffers after 2 seconds...it is such a long a painful process!

Diane aka Lucky Begonia