Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, November 14, 2008

Would Love Some Sleep

Hello There My Lovelies...................

Okay, so I took my midterm on Thursday morning. I won't know how I did until sometime next week. The night before I was up studying at IHOP. I tell you, when I got there I was huuuungry. I ate chicken soup as an appetizer. For dinner I had a nice sirloin steak with a baked potato, corn, garlic bread..... and for dessert I had chocolate cake. I was so full. But it was delish. I usually try to watch my food portions. But once in a while I can put away large portions with absolutely zero shame.

What else........... It's been a month today since I've been in my new place. My how time flies. I've gotten accustomed to watching a lot of TV and to having my own bathroom. I can't tell how much I enjoy having my own place to do my business without having to share it with some old dude that smelled and used my mouthwash once. ( I knew because his dirty paw prints were on the plastic lid.)

Other than that, nothing much else to report. I should be trying to work out extra hard this weekend to work off that steak dinner I had Wednesday night. I also need to work on my dance routine for next month.

Anywho, I shall have more to report later. :)

I am tired and will be thinking about sleeping soon. ZzZzZzZz............

1 comment:

Winivere said...

LOL @ you can put away large amounts of food with zero shame. Love that!!!!!!! LOL
XX