Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Special



Hello Loves,

Above is a picture from Thanksgiving this year. My aunt took this picture of us on the swing in the front yard on Thanksgiving morning. The girl to the very left is my cousin, whom I had never met before Thanksgiving. Very nice girl. It was nice meeting her and talking to my grandma in the garden as she isn't outside much. She has lupus and is basically allergic to the sun. It was cloudy outside when this picture was taken.

What was nice, was that my aunt took our picture. I did not have a picture with my grandma up until now. I don't know how all this time passed without posing with her, but it did. But now I have this, and it means a lot to me. Those of you who have read my blog long enough know how special my grandma is to me. She has definitely been a role model to me over the years, and I am really blessed to have her in my life. And she knows it too.

The little dog is Molly. Molly joined our family early this year. She was a rescue dog and was very weak and scared. Now she is coming out of her shell and feels more comfortable around people. My grandma and grandpa spoil her rotten. She is also such a little slut, even though she is fixed. She has the hots for my aunt's dog, Bobby and every chance she gets she is always trying to lie under him.

So that is all for now. Christmas is coming up and I hope to make the drive again.



18 comments:

Paul Nichols said...

Are you sure that you and your cousin are not twins? Your grandmother has to be proud to have both of you sitting there next to her. It shows. An excellent photo. Thanks for sharing it—and hold on to it.

Shelly Rayedeane said...

What a cute picture! Excuse me for noticing this but the dog looks like a model who just said "cheese". Lol.

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

What a great happy shot.

Candice said...

Beautiful picture.

I think you and your cousin totally look alike!

Senorita said...

Wow, that is interesting that people say my cousin and I look alike. I take it as a compliment because I think she is really pretty.

But we're not biologically related. She is half Indian and half white. She is my step-grandpa's granddaughter. Her dad lives in India and was married to an Indian woman.

Ileana said...

I'm glad you finally have a pic with your grandma, and you couldn't have asked for a better one! All of you look radiant...even the frisky dog! :)

Hope your holidays continue to be blessed.

PS - I read what Liam wrote to you on his farewell post...and I feel like I'm missing something. Let me know where I can read more about your past (if you want to share it).

Winivere said...

Aww SWEET @ finally getting a pic with your GM. Unfortunately, I never posed with my GF or GM... and Grandfather was my hero so that's kind of sad that I never got a picture of us together.

At first glance, I thought that girl was your sister. The resemblance is remarkable! People say I look like my aunt. She lives in Michigan. How am I ever going to take a picture with her?! LOL

Senorita said...

Hi Illy,

It is all on my private blog, which I invited you to back in April, and you are a member of. I started it back in April. You should be able to access it. If not, please let me know.

Jimmy's Journal said...

That really is special that you posed together for the picture. That's one of the good things about the abundance of electronic devices today.

So, Molly's a ho! ~ I wonder if she had a fling with Tiger? She fits the description....white and horny.

Jimmy

Liam said...

You all look so happy in the picture.

VJ said...

Grammy's the bomb! And everyone else looks swell. And where do all you people find the time for several blogs? Get out there and commit something interesting & fantastic. Let them blog about you! Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

Senorita said...

VJ,

FYI, I am out there and commiting myself during the week doing volunteer work.

Also had you been reading all of my posts lately, you would've known that I've been out entertaining friends lately.

Next time please ask me before making assumptions about how I am spending my time.

P.S: I have also been blogged about in my friends' blogs.

Organic Meatbag said...

There is a private Senorita blog that I don't know about??? *sad*

Liam said...

I think VJ, must be related to Steve.

Big City Dad said...

That's great you get to see your Gram. I have one grandparent still alive but she doesn't recognize anyone anymore. Sad. When she did though, having family around made her happier than anything else. Sure your Gram feels the same way.

Danielle said...

Beautiful family!

dadshouse said...

Great picture! I'm cracking up at the image of your slutty dog Molly trying her darndest to get laid. Maybe your aunt's dog just isn't that into her...

Mike said...

That's a great pic.