Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Honest Scrap Award Time, Bitches !

Hello There My Little Chocolate Chip Cookies,

So, I am a little behind on your blogs, but I will try and catch up. Work has been crazy, and I have a dance performance this weekend at a Persian birthday party. You know that once you go Persian there is no other version.

Please know that I don't post without the intentions of going and reading yours so I will go back and comment on your stuff, you little comment whores you !

So Candace nominated me for the Honest Scrap Award. Basically the rules are, I have to list ten of my confessions. That is not hard. I can easily rattle off ten things I wouldn't normally admit to. However, this is a public blog, my parents read it, and I also don't want to shock or offend anyone. I want us all go group hug. So here.............

Confession 1: I can be really offensive if I want to be. Do you have any idea of how much I hold back on this blog and in public ? You can never go wrong by staying neutral or by being polite. Sometimes I wish there would be a "Don't Hold Back Day" and I could respond to every politically charged post I come across on this blog where people think their way is the only way.

2.) I am really ticklish especially on my ribs, and under my feet. I hate it when people tickle me though.

3.) I love Brett Michaels. He is dirty, skanky rockstar. Did you watch the recent episode of Celebrity Apprentice ? He referred to his group as the "Hot Perverted Trainwreck" and I so wish I coulda joined ! The task was to design a workout routine at 24 Hour Fitness. His group designed the rockstar workout where the slogan is "Sweat Like a Rockstar so you can smell like one too." My favorite excercise of his was the Tourbus Thrust ! He called all of his groupies to come to the gym for his exercise class and in the middle of doing The Tourbus Thrust, some woman kinda stood over him like she was about to straddle him. I am going to revisit this here on another post, hopefully with footage. I think he is the only rockstar I would allow myself to makeout with. I hope he recovers soon. Bretty, Senorita loves you long time !

4.) I refuse to get an iPhone or a Blackberry. I am perfectly fine with my Motorola Crazr which I got 3 years ago. I see no reason to pay an extra $15-30 a month in addition to my phonebill just so I can have internet access, when I already have it at home on my laptop. Besides Blackberrys are slow, and when I am speaking to someone who has an iPhone I can barely hear them anyway. I will stick to my old phone until it craps out on me. And that day is coming, but I also have phone insurance. I've been paying into that for a while, so those phone bitches owe me !

5.) When joining in the internet dating love fest, if a man has bad grammar, it is a no go. I just can't deal with that. I don't care about the occasional messup. Hell, look at some of my posts. Totally littered with incorrect spellings, and grammar. But then again, I am not out here trying to bang any of you.

Bad grammar either tells me that the guy didn't do well in school or never took his education seriously. OR he knows better and just doesn't give a rat's behind. Either reason is a red flag to me, especially since spell check makes it all so much easier. It's like walking out of the house with a booger hanging out of your nose when all you have to do is look in the mirror. No spank you.

6.) I would rather work out at the gym or outside than use a Wii or Playstation, and I can't tell the difference between those things anymore, or if they are even the same thing. My point is, if I can't go out and enjoy nature, what is the point of even living in the real world ?

7. ) I could never be a vegetarian, and definitely not a vegan. I also refuse to cut out bread and potatoes.

8.) In dating, I don't believe in the "nice guy." I believe in a respectful, well-mannered guy. But I don't believe in the Nice Guy syndrome. Because some of those men that played the "nice-guy" card turned out to be worse than your typical hot douche. If I am going to end up with a mean guy, at least please be easy on the eyes. Sometimes, you can't win, but c'mon, get some of what you want !

So yeah, go ahead and flame me all you want, but usually the "nice guy" who pleads with women to give him a chance is using his niceness, because that is all he has going for him and lets women walk all over him, only to wonder why they left him even though he was "so nice."

I have worked with the "nice guy" who always throws compliments out like Halloween candy. He's not that attractive, but he knows how to use that to his advantage and women fall for it all the time, only for him to cheat on them and be a douche behind their backs.

And for you guys out there that are about to flame me, the same applies to chicks. I've definitely seen the "Nice Girl Syndrome" in effect around my guy friends.

9.) I don't like cheesecake. I think this is worth mentioning because 99.987654321% of people I've talked to love Cheescake. But not Yours Truly.

10.) My least favorite vegetables are zucchini, squash and eggplant. Just thinking about those things makes me want to gag.

So here are the 5 people I want to Nominate:

1.) HMC in Cali
2.) My Mama Cita Ashleigh
3.) Darrin
4.) Danielle
5.) Fire Blossom

Besitos !

P.S: I am trying to upload the logo, but am having some difficulty. I will be back to upload it later.

17 comments:

Ileana said...

Never hold back, Chica...ever!!

Funny, I can't hear the name Bret Michaels without thinking of you now. I hope he fully recovers, too! He's entertaining and VH1 needs him back.

As for cell phones, I'm perfectly happy with my Boost phone. I don't need a 2" screen to blog on...so I'm good without on-the-road internet service.

mac said...

wat if i was to ax U out?
I'm sort of a nice guy - with very bad intentions ;-)

I get it though. Too many guys will lie to a woman just to get with her. Those guys(and girls) are the worst!

And, as far as holding back - DON'T! Let 'er rip. We luv ya for it anyway :-)

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Thanks for nominating me! I shall write tomorrow or Thursday...I'm about to pass out from my long day.

MindyMom said...

I'm SO with on the grammar thing! And think you may be onto something about the "nice guys". At least with the assholes you know what you're getting but very often that nice guy is just an asshole in disguise.

KrippledWarrior said...

Don't sugar coat it Darlin'
Let me have it with both barrels. Real people aren't perfect. But perfect people aren't real.
And it is possible for a man to be educated beyond his intelligence.

Danielle said...

Thanks for nominating me. I will start working on it! I agree with the grammar and that is a bit hypocritical since I can’t spell worth a darn! ;)

Anonymous said...

#2, 3, 5, & 6 = me.

And I'm not a big fan of eggplant either.

Candice said...

I can see why you would want to hold back. I totally do that all of the time. ;)

Loved that Apprentice episode btw. Mucho hip thrusting!

Anonymous said...

i will b back 2 comment my batery is low. like it!

dadshouse said...

You, offensive? Nah... I don't believe it. Bitches!! Haha

I like how you devoted 2 of your 10 to vegetable distaste.

Anonymous said...

so as i was saying.....i agree with you on N01! I found your comments in SECRETIA BLOG[why did she hang her blogging boot? i miss it!] & liked your BLUNTNESS which made me to follow your blog. I would be a year old in BLOGS VILLE & i am learning everyday!hehehehehe. TRUTH IS A SCARCE OINTMENT IN BLOGSVILLe! lol.
p.s ;it would be nice if you reply to comments so that the conversation won't be one-sided ehn?
since this is a MOMENT OF TRUTH; do i per chance detect RACIAL & GENERATIONAL BIAS IN BLOGSVILLE? I would really want to hear you reply on this!

Diva's Thoughts said...

I am ticklish every where too! lol

Senorita said...

Nitty Gritty Housewife,

The reason I don't always respond directly to comments is because I barely have the time anymore. I barely have enough time to post on my own blog.

Instead, what I do to make up for that is to go to the commenters' blogs and comment on their posts.

But thank you for bringing that up, I will try to be more courteous and answer questions more when people ask them.

Sometimes I intend to, but end up forgetting. I don't mean to be rude by doing that.

As for racial or generational bias, I don't know how you meant to ask the question. Do you mean in general on the blogs, or you personally asking me whether I am racially or generationally biased on my blog.

I can't speak for other bloggers, but I can tell you that I am not, and the proof lies in the types of readers I have. Most of my readers are in different age groups, different cultures, different political views that I have. I welcome anyone that reads my blog as long as they are respectful.

I hope that answers your questions.

Anonymous said...

tnx 4 taking d time out 2 reply due 2 ur bzy schedule. i meant it GENERAL IN BLOGSVILLE WORLD & NOT YOURS!as i said, i liked your comments, just that i had visited many blogs & commented & many did not have the courtesy to check me out! remb we are all COMMENT WHORES ehn? lol. Alas! when i followed NIGERIA BLOGS,[my country] i got followers instantly, which made me wondered that there must be something FISHY in blogsville. BRENDA, SECRETIA, PATRINA , ETERNAL LIST& YOU, are the only foreigners i have as followers. so i wanted an INSIGHT on what is OBTAINABLE in blogsville because YOU SAY THINGS AS YOU SEE THEM! hence i like your person. tnx. as i said earlier, am learning everyday....have a lovely weekend.

Fireblossom said...

oOo, thanks for the nomination, I am a total meme whore. (awards, not so much). I will definitely do this. Fanks!

Please RESPOND IN TRIPLICATE by NOON TOMORROW or I will wonder whether it is because of DEVIL POSSESSION or maybe you just don't like gud spellerz. There is not much TRUTH SUNSCREEN in Blogville. Visit me at CAPS LOCK BLOG or you suck.

;-)

Pesto Sauce said...

I too cannot be a veggie

Anonymous said...

I *heart* Bret Michaels and I hope he fully recovers soon. I've been rooting for him on Celebrity Apprentice since day 1. :o(

And, meat is too yummy for me to ever give up. YUMMY!