Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Doing Absolutely nothing

Hello All,

Today I didn't get out of bed till 2pm. I feel so lazy right now. But I have to say that laying in bed in my flannel pajamas did feel really good.

 I did iron some shirts and straighten my hair, but I don't feel like doing anything else. It is just one of those days. I have a lot of other stuff I have to, but I don't know if I will actually get off my lazy ass and do them.

Tommorow I get a new boss. This time he should be around for a while unlike my last three. He is up for promotion so they want to see how he does training me and running our office.

What else? I think I will be resuming my workouts next week. I am not really a workout type of person but I really don't want to have a fat ass. For one, I can't afford bigger clothes. And two, I need to be healthier.

Anyways, thats all for now. Ciao.

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am making pasta fagioli but I have done nothin all day. I was up till the wee hours celebrating our anniversary LOL Use your imagination LOL D

Anonymous said...

I should also be resuming to my workout very soon. I thought it was cute the way you mentioned not being able to afford bigger clothes. Working out is definetely good for our health and the way we look. Let me know how that goes.
Eli