Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What a day

Hello,

Today was just one of those days at work where I was so confused. I was trying to help out a little bit at one of the busiest branches and I didn't know what to do. I don't even work there. I was just helping out while I was waiting for a ride back to my own branch.

Customers came up to me and were complaining that they were waiting for over an hour. I had no idea what the hell I was supposed to do.Saying I am sorry over and over gets old and makes me look stupid. People were telling about how the dealership and the insurance company are supposed to pay for the rental and I was dumbfounded. And I was just beginning to think that I was starting to learn stuff.

I got a car for a customer and drove it down for them at my branch. When I got there they were unhappy because they didn't like the car I brought and were demanding discounts. Luckily my coworker was there and worked it all out. Without him, I wouldn't have known how to handle it without looking like a complete jackass. I am supposed to have a manager there with me at all times, but sometimes I am left by myself and that's when the real test comes.

I did walk around and meet the mechanics in my area. Most of them knew me since I was little so it was cool to catch up a little.

I am still waiting for my new boss to arrive. Who knows if I will even get one at this point.

Tommorow will be another day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, tomorrow will be another day.
Eli

Anonymous said...

Senorita:  Thanks for visiting my journal (for family and friends) so that I could follow you back to yours.... you're a hoot!

Does this journal make my butt look big....!!  I'm still laughing...

Thanks again for the giggle.

angie

Anonymous said...

Customers can be real S*** heads sometimes:o) D