Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hello All,

I gotta be honest. I am in a crappy mood. It's just one of those days. I feel like I am going nowhere. I have been questioning my life lately and how I am living it and I don't really know what I want. I am not really happy. I can't help it. I am grateful for the things that I have in my life such as my health and family. But I don't know if I am living my life the way I really want.

On another note today I worked out today. I feel like my arms are gonna fall off.

What else ? My new boss is quitting so I will get ANOTHER boss next week. I can't believe it. I go through bosses faster than my meals. I just wonder how the next one will be.

Anyways, thats all for now. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang..another new boss...geez.
hugs,
Kathi