Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

99.999999% Finished

Hello everyone,

Well, I am studying for my very last final in SPAN 101B, my advanced Spanish class. Then I am DONE. My studying is a little harder than I thought. I put it off too long, and I forgot a lot of the material. Oops.

I am sorta sad that this is all coming to an end. It's funny because all semester I was looking forward to this moment. And now it is finally here............. And in no time, I will be talking about my experinces in Europe. Then what?

In a few days my graduation will be behind me and I will be saying goodbye to my friends and coworkers. I will also be officially entering the real working world and competing with a lot of people just like me.

I am also realizing just how short life is, especially since it is moving sooooo fast. I feel like my life is just happening too fast. After I turned 21, things just sped up. I wanted to grow up so fast, and while I was a kid and teenager I never thought that I would become an adult. Now that I am an adult I am reminiscing back to when I was growing up because back then I had my whole life in front of me and had planty of time to plan my future. Now the future is here and passing me by. So now I am just trying to enjoy my twenties. I love being this age, and I don't want to get older. I also feel that I don't have a lot of time to put my goals off. If I want something I need to just go for it.

My roommate is also moving out. On one side I am happy because she was noisy in the mornings and would just annoy the shit out of me while I was trying to sleep in. On the other hand, her moving out is sad because I liked her, and this is emphasizing that my college days are over. I have to move out soon and that is gonna be hard for me when I have to look at the vacant living room and hand back the keys.

As I am pondering what will happen for me down the road, I know that I will face obstacles, but I feel lucky that I have lived a blessed life so far. And I hope that you all feel the same way. Okay, enough deep talk for now.

I do have to share that while I was walking to the library I ran into a hot Israeli guy that I met last year. He got even more buffed and we talked for like 2 minutes. He hugged me twice and each time I practically buried my face into his chest. He smelled good too. Roooar.

Just while I was walking to my car, I saw the parking monkey writing a ticket for my car. I was lucky because I managed to talk myself out of it. I remained calm and put on my pouty face. I also told him a bunch of white lies of how I almost never park in the garage and wasn't familiar with the rules. And to my surprise it worked !!!!!

Okay, back to studying for my last final as an undergrad at SJSU.

 

No comments: