Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, May 16, 2004

What a GAWDAWFUL night...................

Hello my lovelies...........

Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ !! I swear, why the hell do I bother at Red Lobster anymore??? People were nice to me, but DAMN, tips just sucked sooooo damn bad tonight. I REALLY need money for my trip, and I am BUSTING my ass for these tables. It's not like I am asking for charity here. I am working for the money. Take for example a table of 2 Mexican ladies. They ate a lot of food and had a lot of requests. They also hogged the table for a good 2 hours. The bill was $119.00. They left me 5 dollars. FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS. Was I rude to them after they handed me the 5 dollar tip and proceeded to hog my table ?? No, I sucked it up and acted like nothing happened. After all, they were nice and grateful that I gave great service. They were just ignorant to tipping ettiquette. Most Latino people I serve here just DO NOT know how to tip. I think it has to do with how they do things in their countries.

Another table sat down 2 minutes before closing and ordered a fucking steak and full lobster, which takes an eternity to cook. Thankfully they were nice, but they took FOREVER. I finally was finished by 11:40. We closed at 10pm. WTF???? Thankfully they tipped me well too, but I had to share the tip with the hostess that spoke Spanish and helped me translate. It was a table of 2 people. This white guy was taking out this Mexican girl that spoke ZERO English. Unfortunately the girl didn't have such a good time and said that to our hostess. Poor guy. He was basically trying to consult one of his El Cheapo electronic translators. Haha., he was also kinda drooling all over her. Sucker. My boss felt sorry for the guy, because he was polite and attractive, but just didn't win her over.

So here I am typing away. I was supposed to e-mail my business group my part of a presentation today, but I didn't, partly because I was lazy......... I guess I'll have to finish it tommorow.

 

No comments: