Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Procrastination is BAD

Hello there my lovelies.............

I just would like to announce that procrastination is bad. I have done absolutely NOTHING school related over the weekend and minimal work this week. Yesterday I just came home after my Spanish class and watched TV all night long. I even skipped my last bellydance class.

And now I am paying for it. I am getting docked for turning in a late Spanish composition. ( I didn't realize that it was due yesterday) I also have an all-essay exam in my marketing class tommorow and I barely even opened my book !!! Thankfully it is open book, but I am gonna have such a problem finding the right answers. Not only that but I have a marketing paper that I barely started due next week. As if that weren't enough, I have a FAT ASS marketing presentation on the marketing project that I absolutely LOATHE. Remember how I said that we were running a shoe company ? We managed to end it on a bad note. My group members and I met with our professor for like an HOUR to ask for advice because we were "losing money". And what does my group do when it's time to play the game? They ignore his suggestions, so we did badly. Whatever. We have a group meeting on Friday. I usually use that day for my internship or for relaxing. Now I get to fill it up with a group meeting and Red Lobster. Thank GOD that this is our last week of school. I don't know what I would do if I had to take any more classes. I am so burnt out. I used to be interested in learning and doing well. I used to LOVE being a student. Now all I care about is getting out of here. I thought I was burnt out last semester. This one takes the cake. I know that I am graduating in TWO weeks, but with all this work graduation still seems far away.

Okay, I am now stepping off my soapbox. Remember children, Procrastination is BAD.

No comments: