Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, May 5, 2004

I am SO annoyed right now

Well hello there my lovelies........................

Its been a couple days since I've updated this journal, so here I am !! Back in business.............

I got my haircut today and I feel so much sexier. I got a lot of the old blonde hair color and dryness out of my hair. I also had a nice stylist so it was great. We talked about my plans after graduation and boys. After I left, I got hit on by some black guy that was trying to get me to smoke weed with him and his homies. What a winner.

Before that I was kinda frustrated because I managed to get lost on my way to the stylist. And when I finally found parking I accidentally hit a parked car and set off the alarm. Lucky for me, there was not a single scratch because I hit the bumper. I was sooooo relieved.

I also met with my BUS 139 group to work on our project managing an athletic shoe manufacturing company. I friggin' HATE that damn project. I was absolutely bored out of my mind. It took forever to work on.

What else? I have this friend that I sorta liked more than a friend. I thought that he was a good guy and better than most out there. Well, I talked to him yesterday and found out that he is just like most men. What was I thinking? I feel stupid for even placing those high expectations on him. I still like him as a friend, but I lost some respect for him. Before yesterday, I was hoping that we'd keep in touch after college. Now, I don't really care anymore, which is good since I rarely see him anyways. I know I am not helping any by leaving out all the details, but I just had to get this off my chest somehow. I am not upset, but ANNOYED.

Oh yeah, Mother's Day is coming up. Most servers out there would agree with me that Mother's Day is the worst day to work. Worse than Valentine's Day. Thank God I am working the day shift. This is my fourth Mother's Day as a waitress.

As you can see, I am not in a perky, happy mood. I feel like I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I should get over it soon though.

No comments: