Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I am NOW an SJSU Graduate !!!!

Hello Everyone :)

Well, it's all over now. I took my last final and went to my last class meeting. I also said my goodbyes to some classmates and teachers. One of my classmates in my Spanish class wrote me a beatiful goodbye note. My roommate also moved out tonight, so now its kinda empty. She gave me a book for my trip to Spain. All I have left is to do is go to the graduation ceremonies. But pretty soon that will all be behind me, faster than I can blink an eye. You can believe that I will be soaking these days in.

My dad will be coming down, and my mom will be at both ceremonies. My family says that they are real proud of me, and I am happy. The last time I got this much attention was for my high school graduation and 21st birthday. So I am gonna enjoy these days.

Well, thats all for now.

No comments: