Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Back to Normal........Almost

Hello Everyone,

Well now that graduations are over and my family is done hugging me and telling me how proud they are of me, life is back to normal and my 15 minutes of fame are over. What an emotional weekend.

Tommorow is Memorial Day and I will be picking up a shift for someone. Although I got some money over the weekend, I'll  need more because I am spending it faster than you can say "yo mama".

I am also organizing my financial aid papers and getting ready to put stuff in storage. Sorting through all the financial aid papers after 5 years of school is a real bitch. But it needs to be done and I don't want to default on those loans.

What else? I'll be outta here in two weeks so I better hustle and get my stuff done fast. I wish the clock would just slow down a little. Speaking of which, I will be turning 24 in 6 months. Oh Lord. I am just happy being 23. I don't wanna get older.

Okay, enough for now. Bye :)

No comments: