Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, May 31, 2004

Happy Memorial Day :)

Hello my lovelies :)

Well today is Memorial Day, which means there is no school and all federal and state institutions are closed. Not that I really care since I am not in school anymore :). But I tried to go to the computer lab and it was closed. So now I am here at my neighbors house.

On a more important note, it's important to remember the people that died while they were fighting for our freedoms. Not only should we remember these people, but we should also thank the soldiers and veterans that are alive today.

I don't really know anyone that's stationed overseas. I don't even think anyone in my family that is or was in the military except my great-uncles but I almost never see them. But I am very greatful for those that fight for this country and people in the military should be offered more benefits than they already get. It seems that things are getting worse in Iraq as well as other countries.

Today I get to work. I don't really wanna but its better than sitting at home by myself. Since my roommate moved out I have no phone, internet or television, which leaves me isolated. But since I don't have these things I have had to focus more on cleaning and packing all my things, which is moving along. At least I have my financial aid papers filed.

Okay, y'all enjoy the holiday and don't eat too much bbq food.

No comments: