Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, June 1, 2004

Halfway through 2004

Hello Everyone,

What can I say ? This year is moving along very fast. I like this year because it is the year of the Monkey. And guess what my lovelies?? I was born in the year of the monkey. This means that 2004 is MY year.

 I worked last night for Memorial Day. Business was a little slow, but I made $45. That's not too bad, especially since I was only expecting to take home like $20.But luckily I had a good amount of tables.

 But, people need to learn how to muthafuckin' tip their goddamned servers !!!!!! A lot of tables gave me 10% or less, which sucked big, hairy, sweaty balls.                  I was very attentive ( did I spell that right?). People got their refills and food out on time. I made menu suggestions. I smiled. What more was I supposed to do? Dance on the table like a monkey????

My Europe plans are moving along. I still got lots to do, but at least I got a lot out of the way. Today I need to write down important phone numbers as well as photocopy important documents. I also gotta clean my apt again because I am moving out next weekend. It'll be here fast. I also gotta make another trip out to storage.

Anywho, I better go now.

No comments: