Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Oh Look ! More Photos :)

Hello Everyone,

I just got back from hanging out with my aunt in the city. We saw my cousin play in the orchestra.

After that walked around the city a little. My aunt took me to the Imbiss stand where we ordered a Turkish pizza. My aunt is learning Turkish, and the man that works there is a good friend of hers. He also treated us to a shot if some Turkish liquor which I can't remember for the life of me. But it was good compared to the stuff sold in the US. I was too chicken to drink the whole shotglass, but I had a few sips. It felt good going down. I also had some good coffee from the employee next door at the ice cream shop. Good stuff. I think I'll be awake for a while.

After talking to our Turkish friend and amongst ourselves we walked home. The walk home is absolutely quiet and beautiful. After we cross a beautifully lit bridge, we walk through the little town near a bunch of trees and a little stream. We also walk by a beautifully lit church. It is a big church with a light shining on it. I tried to take a picture, but my camera can't capture it.

While we were crossing the street, we saw a little hegehog pitter patter across the street and hide in the field. It was so cute, and it refused to budge until we left. But luckily I caught it on film.

And now, my brief photo summaries................

#1-2: The orchestra my cousin plays in. In photo #2, my cousin is the one with the beard playing the clarinet.

#3-4: The sunset was beautiful.

#5: Wels at night

#6: Traditional, yet modern Austrian dresses. Unfortunately they are at LEAST 500 Euro.

#7: The little hedgehog that pitter-pattered across the street.

No comments: