Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, June 10, 2004

The Joys of Graduation Season

Hello Everyone :)

I worked the lunch shift at Red Lobsta today and it was very busy for a while. I made a table wait for a while because I just could not pick it up, and I was told that another server would take it. By the time the other server ended up taking the table, but the people were mad. They ended up just walking out without paying for the food. Assholes. After they did a walk-out they decided to call and complain about the bad service. I mean, I understand why they were pissed. After all they did wait an awful long time. AND I would have been more than happy to reduce their bill or even comp the whole bill. All they had to do was talk to our faces and work something out with us instead of doing a dine-and-dash.

I also had some lady that left me $2 on $60. Bitch. I gave her wonderful service. I think it was so busy today because the high schools are having graduations. I remember this time last year. Most of the people are shitty-ass tippers. We are super-busy doing a lot of work for half the pay.

It stinks not having a car, but I was lucky to have my neighbor take me to work and pick me up. I am just gonna end up renting a car tommorow for a couple of days. I need a car for the weekend. I have a ton of errands to do for my trip.

Last night I went to my favorite Spanish restaurant called Picasso. The food was sooooo delicious. I had shrimp sauteed in garlic and olive oil. I found that place last year on a date. This time I went alone and had the whole place to myself and also got to talk to the owner, whom speaks five languages. I am gonna try and go there again before I leave.

Anyways, the computer lab is closing up and I gotta get outta here.

No comments: