Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, June 2, 2004

I Think I Have Worms :(

Hello Everyone, :)

Yesterday I got contacts for the second time. I had them a couple of years ago, but gave up due to too much irritation. Now better contacts have come out. They took forever to put in, and taking them out was no easy task either. I practically had to grab each eyeball with my fingers. But now I don't have to wear glasses anymore. Now I can highlight my eyes and they won't be hidden by dorky glasses ! Yeah !!!

I have also been frustrated because there is something wrong with my computer. Almost EVERY time I try to open an application, Internet Explorer tries to shut it down, and I am usually not even connected to the Internet when this happens. I think I somehow contracted a virus or a worm. Whatever it is, it sucks. I don't know what to do because I've tried a heaping shitload of stuff but nothing worked.

I also spent last night packing stuff up. I am going through everything. There is stuff laying all over my apartment. I threw some stuff out. I am also saving my receipts because if my luggage gets stolen, I can be reimbursed up to $500. I am taking a lot of stuff and I don't know how I am gonna pack it all. I am getting very nervous. I only have a week and a half left.

I am also working tonight. I told y'all that I worked on Monday, but I failed to tell you that my boss made my clean gum from under a couple of tables. I had to get on all fours and crawl under the table. Luckily there weren't a lot of gum wads, but one was stuck between a screw in the table and that was NASTY.

I also had to lift up the booth seats and clean under that. Praise baby Jesus that they were clean. I have heard that others have had to clean dried up, caked barf. I woulda barfed myself

Tonight I work the closing shift. The good news is that I only have a 2-3 hour shift which is short and sweet. The bad news is that I will be making shit and I will be there long after the restaurant closes because my boss, Mr. Frenchman likes to seat the servers even 5-10 minutes after we close. Bastard.

Anywho, gotta go now :)

No comments: