Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, June 18, 2004

Just Sitting and Waiting

Hello there my lovelies...................

I was gonna write some more stuff yesterday, but oh well. I guess I got a little lazy. The weather was so beautiful yesterday. It was sunny and hot, and the sun was out till about 10pm. I got to watch my cousin play in an orchestra yesterday evening in a beautiful garden.

Today is another story, however. It is cold, rainy and very cloudy.

I also forgot to mention that two days ago I had a nice little encounter with a little birdie. My aunt and I were sitting at a cafe and just talking after we had enjoyed our pastries. (Might I add that those fruit cakes were simply delicious). Anyways a little bird flies onto my plate and starts picking at the crumbs and whipped cream. It was making little pecking sounds against the fork and the plate with its beak. It was so cute !!!! It flew away for a couple of seconds, but later returned for seconds. Unfortunately, I left my camera at home so I couldn't capture it. But it was the cutest thing I've seen in a while.

What else ?? I just really wanna get to Spain but purchasing the tickets is proving to be a real pain in the ASS.  When I went back to the travel agency yesterday it turns out that the prices for my ticket increased again. A round trip ticket from Linz, Austria to Barcelona, Spain is $389 Euro. It was about $240 Euro the day before, and tickets are rapidly selling out.

I was told to wait because my uncle might be able to help me find one for a cheaper price. Who knows, maybe he can actually get it for a cheaper price. Maybe he can't. But all I know is that if I don't purchase it today, I lose the reservation that I made yesterday, which is the cheapest price I know of.

I also spoke to the lady at my school in Spain to see how I could extend my stay in Spain for longer than 3 months. She gave me e-mail addresses of people that I could ask. I am still waiting for their responses. Basically, I am very anxious right now. I just don't know how things are going to turn out for me. I am just here patiently waiting at the moment.

I have traveled to Austria alone before and I can get by just fine here. That's because I have family here and have spoken the language here before. Spain is another story. I have never been there, and I have no family over there. I am a little nervous about going there all by myself.

Well that's all for now. I am currently enjoying my time being lazy right now. Things should be getting a lot busier when my course starts soon.

 

No comments: