Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Today is LAZY Day :)

Hello Everyone,

Usually when I am here im Austria I am always outside walking in the city or doing something cultural. But this trip is kinda different. I have been staying in the house more. I was supposed to get up early and take the train to Salzburg this morning. Normally I would have jumped at the idea, because Salzburg is so pretty. But this time I didn't really feel like it. I didn't want to go all by myself, and I have already been to Salzburg many times before. My grandma lives there, but she is not there right now. I guess I can still go tommorow if I want to.

There is a film festival here in Wels, Austria. I went with my cousin and his friend to see a film last night. It was nice because we watched it outside under the stars, surrounded by old buildings.

There was also many booths oustide with various foods from different countries such as Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Cuba, Russia, Mexico and Greece just to name a few. I tried some Sangria from the Spanish booth, but it was nasty. The Sangria I tasted once before didn't taste so bitter. The man at the Spanish booth was actually from Mexico, which is funny since Spain is closer to Austria than Mexico. I tried my Spanish on him which was fun. I hope it all comes back to me next week.

The film we saw was called Wilbur Wants to Kill Himself. It was funny in a dark way. Because the film title was in English I was kinda hoping I could take a break and just listen to something in English for once. Unfortunately I was wrong. It was in German, but I understood a lot of it.

Well, I should be cleaning up my room right now and studying for my TEFL course. Instead I am typing this and playing solitaire. Oh well, I guess I better enjoy my free time now. I know I will be stressing out in a few days. The weather was nice today. I hope it stays that way for tommorow.

No comments: