Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, June 11, 2004

So many errands, so little time

Hello Everyone,

The good news is that I got to rent a car for the next 2 days. The bad news is that I am paying $124 for 2 days. I really got screwed by the charges. But I will be driving this car around town as much as I can because as far as I know, I will not be driving for a VERY long time.

What else ? My printer won't print and I need it for my trip. My laptop is also acting very strange. My plans are not working out that smoothly. But oh well. As long as I make it to Austria and Spain in one piece with my luggage I'll be fine.

I was also supposed to go out with my friend last night, but he ended up working late so I ended up staying home alone with no one to hang out with. I was pissed because I could've gone out with my other friends. I was waiting for a call, but never got one. Whatever. It's not like I actually have any money to go out anyways.

Tommorow is also my last day at Red Lobster. I was hoping to go out and party with my coworkers, but it looks like that may not be happening either.

Well, I better go. I have tons of errands to do. I also have to move all my shit into storage and I am supposed to have sushi with my friend this afternoon. Yay !

No comments: