Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, June 4, 2004

What a fattening night :)

Hello Everyone :)

Last night I hung out with my friend Shira. We went to the Cheesecake Factory. I had never been there before. The food portions are friggin' huge !!! We both ordered salads and then we spit a heaping portion of mud pie. I am still full from last night.

During dinner I got to hear about Shira's new career and think it's wonderful what she's doing. I am a little jealous, but not too much. I would like a career, but I need to go learn some languages first. We woulda hung out more, but she had to be at work by 8am the next day.

Now that the Sex and the City show is over I discovered how much I love that show. I rented the first two seasons and stayed up way late last night. That show rocks :)

While I was in line renting that movie some Mexican guy just kept staring at me and it drove me nuts !!! When I was standing in front of the checkout lady waiting for her to get off the damn phone, he just stood a few feet away and stared. It felt like she was never gonna end the call and help me, and I also wanted to punch the man.  I am just glad he didn't follow me outside.

And what else??? Oh yeah, I get to work tonite. Sooooo don't wanna, but I need the cash and this is my last week anyways. I literally only have one week left of Red Lobsta. I think this is the best time to move on because a lot of my fave coworkers are quitting. Plus, that restaurant is not my destiny. I gotta move on sometime.

I know that I have more to talk about, but I just can't remember now. Besides, I need to go to storage. I have been putting that off all week. I also need to clean my damn apartment.

Have a good evening and I'll be sure to tell you about my ghetto customers next time.

Tootles.

No comments: