Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, June 7, 2004

1 Week Left !!!!

Hello there my lovelies .........

Well, I only have one week left in the US. I am gonna quit my job on Saturday and sell my car and move out on Sunday. I still gotta clean my apartment and pack up the rest of my shiz.

As I was taking my contacts out, I think one fell down the drain in my bathroom sink. I am kinda miffed because I was looking so good without glasses and now I have to wear them until I get my supply of contacts. The eye doc told me that I should be getting them Thurs. I would be hugely bummed if I had to go to Europe without them.

I usually come here to the computer lab every morning and there is no one here. Well today there is this hot buffed man sitting behind me as I am typing this. Roar. Of course I am acting like he doesn't exist because I am too damn chicken to even talk to him. Oh well. He probably has a girlfriend anyways. Hell, he probably has kids, who knows ??? I mean, there are so many couples here at my apartment. Okay, enough of that.

Today is also the last day of my bellydance lessons. After that I get to go have dinner with my friend Stacey, whom I haven't talked to like forever. We're gonna catch up and get fed. I think we're going to Chevy's. Yumm.

What else??? Oh yeah,  Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony got married over the weekend. I really like J. Lo, but I just wish she would find ONE man and stick to him. I also like Marc Anthony. Very sexy voice. Grrrrrrr.

Anywho, I have lots to do and I better hop to it. Later.

 

No comments: