Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

My First Day in Europe :)

Hello Everyone :)

Well, I made it to Europe safely. It was a very long journey but I am finally here in Austria. I will be going to the travel office soon to make arrangements for Spain.

I am very tired from the trip. I didn't sleep at all the night before, and I barely slept on the plane. I also somehow magically got sick overnight so I left the plane with a sore throat and headace.

At first I thought that my luggage got lost and I was scared. Luckily it came out at the last minute. I have 2 very large luggage bags and it was so hard to lug them around. I was so embarrased to be seen. Luckily people were very nice and helped me carry the bag. I don't know what I would've done if no one helped me.

I am at my aunt's house and I just got back from having some ice cream with my cousin. I will be taking pictures soon because the view here is beautiful. I also am practicing my German with my family here and it's nice to know that I didn't lose it all.

Well that is all for now. I hope to relax for the next couple of weeks. Bye:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to Europe safe and sound! Take care of yourself girl.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the nice note Shira :) Maybe you'll come visit me in Espana.