Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, June 21, 2004

Finally Some Pictures :)

Hello Everyone :)

Well, I finally bought a USB port for my digital camera and I can download my pictures to this journal. Now I just have to make sure that no one steals my camera in Barcelona.

This is an AOL journal, and therefore is not very high tech. There are not a lot of options for me to display my pictures in a better way. For example, I haven't found a way to post text directly under the photos. So, I'll have to describe the photos by using the numbers.

I am staying with my aunt, uncle and cousins in a little Austrian town called Thalheim. Here are the pics that I have taken so far.

#1-4: These are pictures of the church by the house I am staying at, called Pharrkirche Thalheim. It is big and beautiful. There are at least 4 churches in this small town.

#5.) A nice view from the balcony of the house. That is a little chapel, and there are tons of those in Austria.

#6.) A view of the fields that will be yielding corn soon. Behind the white gate is a cemetary.

#7.) A photo of my old babysitter that used to care for my cousins, and me when I lived with them for a few months. She now has a baby of her own.

#8.) A type of flower (Hollunder) that tastes like licorice. It can be used to make syrup for drinks, or it can be fried.

#9.) A man building a hut. This was an exhibit in the city to show people ways to enjoy nature Austria has to offer.

#10.) The band played traditional Austrian music with traditional Austrian instruments and the authentic Austrian accent of course :)

#11, 12.) My cousin invited me to a concert, where 4 bands played rock music.

#13.) Two of my four cousins

#14-17.) An old house that has been for sale for over two years. No one has even lived in it for over 20 years. The town is pretty modern, and right in the middle of it all is old house straight from the old days.

 

No comments: