Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, June 9, 2004

No More Car..............

Hello Everyone,

What can I say ? I oficially am carless. It sucks. I am just glad that it broke down less than a week away from my trip. Basically my cadalidic converter is broken and it would cost about $300 to fix. I was only gonna sell the car for $200. I just gave it to my car mechanic, whom is gonna have it towed to the junkyard. I also canceled my car insurance.

But this kinda stinks because I still have a lot of errands to do, and I know that the bus doesn't reach all locations. Plus renting a car is about $50 a day for me because I am not 25 yet. Haha, by the time I turn 25 I should have a better car and then I probably won't need to rent a car anymore.

I expected to get rid of my car, but not so sudden. I have had that car for over 4 years and has a lot of sentimental value, even though it is physically a piece of shit. To me, that car represented my college years, and now those days are over. I guess it's time for me to move on.

Okay, that's all for now. I better map out a way to the airport so I can rent a car. Bye Bye :)

 

No comments: