Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, June 3, 2004

Nice People Can do Stupid Things :)

Hello Everyone :)

I consider myself to be a good, nice person. But last night I did something very stupid. I almost got into an accident. I thought I was making the right turn, but I almost hit someone. The woman in the van was flipping me off and bitching me out big time. I was driving off but she still took the time to stop her van and yell stuff at me. Lucky for me, I didn't hear a word she said. The stupid part? I was on my cellphone. Had I have been paying attention, this might not have happened. I was scared she was gonna come after me. But I felt more ashamed than scared. I became the type of driver that I hate sharing the road with. I won't be using my cellphone on the road anymore. I wanna make it alive to Europe.

I also worked last night. Surprisingly, I made good money for the 3 hours I was serving. But thats mainly because it was kinda busy. The hostesses kept friggin' triple seating me. That pissed me off. We closed at 9pm, and my boss Mr. Frenchman decided to seat me at 9:10. Lovely. I didn't leave the restaurant till almost 11pm.  After that, I went with three other coworkers to the local bar to shoot the breeze.

I also forgot to mention that my boss at my marketing internship took me yesterday out to the country club for lunch to celebrate my graduation. The food was sinfully delicious. We also had a nice view of the golfcourse. She also gave me some money and skincare products.

Tonite I am supposed to go out with my old highschool and college buddies. Yep, we went to highschool and college together, and we were all business majors in college. (I can't believe I am talking about college in the past-tense) They have jobs and one of them is married. I don't have a job yet, but I will be working on that.

What else?? Oh yeah, I got my eyebrows waxed today and I now have nicer, sexier arches and my eyes look fuller. But it did hurt like a mother. The skin around my eyes is very sensitive and I wanted to squeal.

Okay, the day is moving along very quickly so I better move along and get some stuff done. Tootles :)

No comments: