Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, June 8, 2004

Car Trouble

Hello everyone :)

Guess what ?? My car is on the verge of breaking down. I somehow managed to finish driving my car into the garage last night without having to call the tow truck. But I have so many errands to do, and I also have 3 shifts left at Red Lobster. I think that I might rent a car for a day or 2 to get my stuff done. I would absolutely hate to have to ask anyone for a ride. The sucky thing is that I am supposed to sell my car this weekend. It looks like I am not gonna get a red cent for my car after all. The good news is that at least its breaking down less than a week before I leave.

Last night I went out with my friend Stacey to Chevy's to catch up. We went to high school and college together and caught up and talked about our lives as well as high school memories. We stayed a while after closing and I think the waitress was kinda annoyed with us. She wanted to go home and then I ordered desert. I know how she feels. Hell, I usually stay at LEAST and hour after I take my last table's order most of the time. But oh well. That's waitressing.

I also went to my last belly dance class last night and got a good workout. I just hope that I can continue to bellydance in Spain or at least learn the Flamenco.

Anywho, I better go. My day got off to a late start because I was watching Sex and the City episodes all morning.

Tootles. :)

 

No comments: