Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, June 25, 2004

Last Day in Austria

Hello Everyone :)

Besides being lazy all day, I DID get some packing done, as well as some reading for my English course. I leave for Barcelona tommorow and I am kinda nervous about the trip. I can only take one piece of luggage as you already know, and I packed it good. It' s kinda bulging.

Now that my stay here in Austria is almost over, I have to say that I had a wonderful time. I got to stay with my aunt free of charge, eat a lot of food and practice my German. What more could I ask for?

Anyways, on to the summaries for my pictures.............. Today I just took pictures of little things that I thought were beautiful and caught my eye. I went for a walk around the church here in Thalheim. It was peaceful, and it is surrounded by beauty. No one was really around so I kinda had the place to myself.

#1-2: We had some serious rain and thunder today, and the pics were taken from the house.

#3: The garden in front of the church here in Thalheim

#4:A cross on the side of the church

#5: Flowers against the wall that surrounds the church.

#6: Someone that lives near the church loves to sit in the chair in the shade

#7: View of the village after the rain stopped pouring. Behind the white wall is a cemetary.

No comments: