Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, May 9, 2004

There is a light at the end of the tunnel ........

Hello Everyone,

I have been so stressed lately. Since the semester is coming to an end real fast, I now have all of my projects and papers due very soon, like within a WEEK. And to top it off, I am feeling lazier than ever. I swear...... the last semester of college is one of the hardest. I almost just DO NOT CARE. I do have a lot of homework, but a lot of school stuff to take care of as well. Let's just say that I am glad that I didn't wait and fart around to get most of it done. Thankfully I filed for graduation on time and got my paperwork straightened out.

I have also been stressed out because I might have to delay my trip to Spain for a while. Though I did my research on what school to go to over there, I did NOT read up on Spain's labor laws. Basically if I wanna work, I would have to do it all under the table. Working over there legally as a non EU citized is just NOT gonna happen within a few months like I was hoping. It would even be hard for me to work under the table as an English teacher. So.....in a nutshell this means that I need to save up a lot more money because chances are I won't even be making any for a while like I thought I would. Let me tell you, I have a lot of bills to pay here in the US before I even go abroad. I just haven't even been able to save up a single penny.

But on Friday I got the mail and found out that my grandpa sent me a nice check of $500 as a graduation present. Boy was I relieved. It helped me out so much. It was so unexpected because I don't talk to him often. I spent ALL the money within a day. I bought a new cellphone for Europe as well as recommended books for my courses. I am broke again.

 I also took in my car to get the smog check done and my car failed the damn test. I have no idea what is causing this, but I am guessing that fixing the car will cost me at least $400. My car is a piece of shit that isn't even worth that much. I pay at least $800 in car insurance a year. I am not gonna pour anymore money into the car. I guess that I am just gonna have to sell it or junk it. But I am not complaining too much because it gets me from point A to point B and it is very cheap. Oh well. I don't really wanna sell it though because I don't have a few thousand dollars laying around to put towards a new car.

Oh, tommorow is Mothers Day, and I get to work at da Red Lobsta. I HATE working Mothers Day with a passion. It is an absolute madhouse and very busy.Every employee is scheduled to work that day. I mean, why the hell would people take their mothers to a crowded restaurant and make them wait like an hour or two to get served ? We don't take reservations so everyone waits to get a table.

What else? I was supposed to go see my old bellydance teacher dance at the Menara restaurant tonight, but I worked instead. I needed the money super badly. It was about exactly a year ago today that I met her at that restaurant dancing. She's retired now, and I am sad that I couldn't see her dance one last time. I really liked her a lot. I was very sad when she announced her retirement.

Right now my neck is stiff and it hurts soooooo much to turn my head to the side. I think my neck hurts so bad because I have a huge knot in my upper shoulders near my neck.

Okay, enough for now..............

No comments: