Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Tired and LAZY as ever

Hello everyone,

Well, what can I say? School is almost out and I have been working on my presentations and papers. This is pretty much my last week of school. I am SO happy about that, but I still have a lot to do.

Last night I went to my classmate's house to work on my Spanish presentation. We weren't really that productive because we were talking more about boys the whole time. Oh well. I went to bed around 4 am. When I woke up I was having trouble with my Power Point presentation. The file was too big to save on a disk. Luckily I got it burned on a CD. I almost thought I couldn't use the Powerpoint slides. Turns out we didn't even have to present today. All that fuss for nothing.

My roommate woke me up early like she does almost EVERY morning. She makes a bunch of noise by blowdrying her hair and letting the cupboards close hard. It annoys the living shit out of me. I like her, but this gets on my damn NERVES......... Oh well, only a couple more weeks before one of us moves out........

Oh yeah, I couldn't just leave you all without telling you that I worked at the Dead Lobster over Mothers Day Weekend. I made good money on Saturday, but Mothers Day was horrible. There was a huge ass wait, but I barely made any money because the turnover for my tables was soooooo slow. Everyone was taking their sweet time talkin' to their mammas. The fact the the food took forever to come out didn't help at all either. Thankfully MOST people were nice to me. I had one table tell me that I did a wonderful job. That was nice.

Well, there's nothing else that's too exciting right now. Still got more stuff to do before I head off to Europe. I am so glad I planned for this trup early and paid off as many bills as possible because there is STILL a lot to do.

Okay, gotta go now.

No comments: