Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Goodbye SJSU !!!

Hello Everyone,

Today I went to the general commencement ceremony. It was packed and the traffic was BAD. But luckily my aunt that came had a handicapped sign so we parked very close to the stadium. My dad and brother also came. When I got in the crowds I also saw my coworker and other friends. I invited a lot of people and most people cancelled out on me at the last minute but I wasn't sad about that. I am just happy that my family was there.

It felt like the ceremony went on forever, but overall I am glad that I went. I ran into a lot of people that I had classes with this semester and it was nice to see my classmates for the last time. I also talked to this one guy that I would see studying in the tutorial center all the time, but we just never talked. Isn't it sad how one can wait until the very last second to try to get to get to know someone?  After the ceremony my family and I went to eat lunch at Red Lobster. Now I am here just chillin'

While I am elated that school is over for me, I am sad at the same time. I graduated and in a couple of weeks I will quit my job and move out. Everything is changing. For the past five years I have had the same schedule of school and work. That was all I had to worry about. Now I am about to begin a life with no more schooling. Now is the time to put to use what I have been learning all these years as a student.

I am also sad that my graduation ceremonies are over. I have waited so long to be able to graduate. And now I am a graduate. It all went by too fast.

Okay, I better go now. I am tired

 

No comments: