Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, May 21, 2004

Almost an Alumni !!!!

Hello everyone,

Damn, this week was rough. At least I got my BUS 139 project outta the way. We met with the teacher about our project on Monday and he told us everything was fine and gave us some pointers. That was good because I spent a lot of time on my Power Point slides. Then we went to him again on Tues with the improvements made. And what did he do???? He told us that our presentation wasn't good enough, so I  had to spend yet another sleepless night working on it. But at least its over with now, and at least I know we're getting a good grade. I feel sorry for the group presenting next week. I am SO lucky that I had a good group. We worked together well.

I also just got out of a RIDICULOUS exam in my SPAN 102B class. That teacher was just way too hard. I am getting a f****ing C+ in that class. I worked my tail off so hard. He expected all of us to write like we were highly educated native Spanish speakers. HELLO. NEWS FLASH !!!!! I am an UNDERGRAD and a GRINGA. Whatever. Its over anyways.

Besides, next weekend is my graduation ceremony. I am nervous and excited about that. I don't even know what to expect. I hope a lot of the people that I invited show up.

I also sold back my textbooks and I got more money than I expected. Yay !! But of course there were some books I just couldn't sell back. Oh well.

Well, I came here expecting to write a lot more, but I just can't. I also forgot to sell back the rest of my textbooks so I guess I gotta go back to school now.

Later.

No comments: