Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, September 20, 2004

Another Day in Barcelona :)

Hello Everyone,

Well, I had a wonderful weekend overall. I had this nice apartment all to my little self. I also went to the beach. I wanted to write about it earlier, but I am too tired now.

I also had a nice evening tonight. I went out to go run an errand for my roommate and walked around the city for a while. I saw this band play American music from the 1920's and 1930s. This couple was dancing. I think that they were doing the Charleston, but I am not sure. The really old man was dancing with a young woman, and she couldn't keep up with him. I wish that I could 've danced with him.

It  is moments like this that brighten my day and make me smile. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there. Want to switch lives? LOL! : )

Anonymous said...

Count me in as a second offer to switch lives for a weekend. I loved Europe when I had the chance to visit. I want to truly visit it next time...not be on the demand schedule of some student bus tour. LOL

Anonymous said...

Lovely to imagine that couple. Oh for a weekend in Spain. I did email you but had no reply, check your spam folder.  Have a great week xxxxx