Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

What a Day

Hello Everyone,

Well, today was certainly interesting. I really could write pages about today and ponder my feelings, but I won't do that today. All I care to say it that it was just one of those days.....................Tommorow is another day and I am hoping that it won't be like today.

On another note, I had a nice evening last night. I did a language exchange and we ate at a typical Catalan restaurant in an old neighborhood. It was beautiful. And the food was divine: Sardines in oil, quail eggs, bread with olive oil and tomato sauce,  cheeses and garbanzo beans with tuna. Then I went home after and had some chocolate.

Tonite I met with a Catalan girl for a language exchange. It was nice, and she helped me out with a lot of Spanish expressions. We also walked down some of the older streets where the Arabic community is. I got to see nice bellydancing outfits and jewelry.

Anyways, this is short today and I will end it here. I know I'll have stuff to write about tommorow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have enjoyed that menu. When I was a child, I was addicted to sardines. Now how many children do you know that could make that statement? LOL!

Anonymous said...

That meal sounds delicious, not sure about the chocolate afterwards.  Seems like you are having a really good time.xxx

Anonymous said...

Yo,
I read your previous entry and yes its true some people do have it easier than others. but remember never to give up. ciao