Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, September 4, 2004

An interesting day indeed

Hello Everyone,

Today is September 4th. Why is that important ? Well according to my return flight ticket, I should be in Munich, Germany boarding a plane back to the United States right now as I am writing this. Instead I am still here in Spain. I now officially have no return flight. I guess you could say I am stuck here now.

I am here for the long haul. I came here for very specific reasons, and the most important reason is to improve my Spanish. I am slowly getting there. I don't know when I am going back home to CA. But I better cherish the time that I have here, because I plan on traveling to other countries after I am done here. I may never come back here. Who knows?

Anyways, moving along to the next topic.............................

Mr. Prince Charming kept texting me last night, telling me to "please" respond to him. He told me that he really, really likes me and that he doesn't want to lose me. He then finally told me that the reason that he couldn't pick me up is because he was in the middle of the job interview. Wow, and that was all supposed to make it all better ?

Well, the messages were nice and I almost wanted to respond to him. Almost. But then I remembered how I felt being stood up and I just erased all of the messages. I don't know if he really likes me. Maybe by me ignoring him, he'll get a taste of his own medicine. Saying words like "Carino", "please", "darling", "I am sorry" don't make things better. Hell, if I feed one of our dogs back home enough cookies, I am sure she could bark out the same things.

I really am a nice, understanding girl. And I would treat anyone with the same respect I would want. I don't lie (that much, anyways)  and I would always be faithful in a relationship.Things like this are rare in both men and women these days. And yet I continue to get men like this abusing my kindness. It's sad. And I know good men with women abusing their kindness. It goes both ways.

Well my friends, this is my last day here in the wonderful city of Barcelona. I am almost done packing, and I plan on chillin' with my friend from Germany today. I have been in the house a lot this week. I have been online and here on my blog A LOT, just pouring out my heart and writing whatever I feel like writing about. After tommorow I won't be updating as often as I have been. The internet can be addicting.

Tommorow I will be on a long,seven-hour train ride to San Sebastian. I really hope that I learn a lot there, make new friends and do a good job helping the boys learn English.

I don't know how much internet access I will have, but I will probably writing less than I have been. I hope that you all keep me and this journal in the back of your minds. Just as I am moving and getting busier, I am starting to get more readers. But I hope that you can continue to read this and leave me a comment or an e-mail once in a while.

God Bless you all.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will miss you're writing but happy about your new adventure and hope it takes you to a happier place without and within. : )