Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, September 2, 2004

More random thoughts .................

Hello Everyone,

Lemme first say that I hate AO-Hell. I was logging on my journal today and I notice that they lost all of my pictures for this week. So I go to repost them again, and it won't let me. WTF is up with that ??? I worked really hard to post them.

I also hate them for other reasons. When I bought my new laptop, I was allowed 6 months of free service from AOL or Earthlink. (Why the hell didn't I just chose Earthlink?) Anyways, AOL didn't feel that I was entitled to the free six months, because I was already a user. Nevermind that I paid the same price for my Dell as everyone else.

But yes I am still with them, and have been for 5 years now. I didn't really have problems with them until this year. I didn't want to go through the hassle of changing my e-mail address before I came all the way over here to Spain. And by the time I was fed up with them, I already had a lot of entries in my blog here.

Anywho, moving along, I got other things to talk about................

I am sure you noticed that I posted a picture of Shakira. I love her to death. She is half Columbian and half Lebanese. She is also a wonderful bellydancer. I love learning Spanish and bellydance. She also can play a lot of instruments, and I love it when she mixes in rock music. I have her DVD so I love watching her bellydance to traditional Egyptian music in one song and then rock her head back and forth to rock music while she's playing the guitar in the next song. I also love her because she does a lot of good for her community. My roommate told me she is helping some of the poorest children in her community get a good education.

Speaking of Shakira, I miss taking bellydance lessons. I don't have enough money for lessons, so sometimes I just practice when I am alone in my room. I also miss performing for others. My roommates found out my passion for bellydance and keep asking me to dance when they bring family over. So, at least I am getting some practice.

What else ? Oh yeah ! I almost forgot to tell you that we had a huge thunder and lightening storm, with a lot of pouring rain last night. It was so loud and piercing. I am just glad that my roommate was here. The lightening even hit the tree in front of our apartment, but there was no fire because it was raining. Okay, I have experienced strong thunder and lightening before, but never like this. I was a little scared.

I also bought my train ticket to San Sebastian last night. Perhaps I could have taken the bus for about 10 Euros cheaper, but I decided to shell out a little extra for the train. Being on a bus for 7 hours really sucks because the seats are small and it is hard to rest my head. It can also be bad when there is traffic on the roads. Plus the reststops they ususally stop at are NASTY.

Though the train ride is just as long, it won't be as bad. Plus there is a chance that I can possibly get some rest.

Anyways, I think I have enough thoughts for the day. In the mean time, I will be trying to figure out what happened to my pictures...................

Ciao.

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did see that last night your entries were gone...and don't feel too bad about it. AO-Hell claimed a few more victims from what I saw as well.

Anonymous said...

I like trains better too!
BTW......Same thing happened to me when I got my laptop last November......Couldn't have my six free months either unless I opened another account and I like my screen names.....didn't want to change. Oh well!