Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Don't Even Get Me Started......................

Hello Everyone,

How are you all doin' ? Good. Anyways I am here to vent. Why ? Cuz, this is my journal and I feel like it, mkay?

Did you ever see the movie Me, Myself and Irene? I feel like the cop played by Jim Carrey, except it will be a while before I actually break down and become a meanie.

You know what my problem is ? I am too damn nice. Especially here in Spain. I am just taking shit and not responding. I act like it doesn't bother me and I don't respond. And it just keeps building. I could give countless examples where I either was too scared or simply unable to stand up for myself. (*Cough* my job *Cough*)

One of these days I am just gonna be mean to everyone and love it. I know, thats wrong. But at least for now I am still the nice girl. And yes, nice girls do finish last.

I have to work tommorow. Oh, TRUST ME. I will dedicate a whole journal entry to my job. I am just too tired right now.

Ciao.

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i hope the night got better for you. i know it did for me. im glad i got to talk to you tonight

antonio

Anonymous said...

You can be kind and strong at the same time. Yes you can! : )