Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, September 9, 2004

Tales of San Sebastian

Hello Everyone,

Oh Wow ! Where do I begin ? Let's see....................  I am no longer in San Sebastian. I am back in Barcelona right where I started. In fact, got back in town today.

I lasted as an au-pair for three days. I didn't even finish the week. It all seemed like a perfect arrangement before I left. And San Sebastian is a beautiful city. But it ended up not suiting me. So I made up an excuse and left on good terms.

And now I am back here starting a new job on Monday. I hope this all works out.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra,
 I'm glad you made it safe to Barcelona. I would like to visit Barcelona one day, I heard it's a beautiful place... Take care, Jessie ;o)

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say hello and hope you are situated well in your new home and job....talk to you later