Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, September 1, 2004

More Thoughts from a girl in Spain..............

Hello Everyone,

Wow ! It is the first day of September. I came to Europe a week before summer officially started. And now, it's almost over........................ And before you know it my birthday will come and go.  This year sure went by fast, and was a truly special one for me indeed.

I feel so lazy today, and I spend a lot of time online. It's such an addiction for me because it's my only main connection to my life (or the life I had ) back in the United States.

 I still need to go shopping for food and buy my train ticket to San Sebastian. I think that I should be moving on Sunday. Speaking of which, packing will be interesting. I dunno how I am gonna fit all my shit into the luggage. Plus there is no elevator here and all I have is windy stairway. I remember moving in. THAT was a nightmare. I am just glad I am not on the fifth floor.

 All I gotta say is that I hate the train station. Buying tickets there can be just as bad as going to the DMV in a big city sometimes. And you probably think I am exagerating (did I spell that right?). Last time I went, I took a number and waited over an hour to be helped, only to be told that tickets were all sold out. But that's a different story.

Anyways, I really better be going now. I hope y'all enjoy your Labor Day weekend coming up.............................

Ciao.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a great adventure.  Do not know when your birthday is, but Happy Birthday in advance.  Is that a picture of Mata Hari?  Looks like it but I could be wrong.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/Family/

Anonymous said...

I found your journal through the "Faces of J- Land" I LOVE IT!!! You sound right up my alley! If my life was different I would want to be doing things the same way you are! Kudos to you!!! ~Ann : )

Anonymous said...

I think you spelled it right. : )
Hope the move goes easily or at least without too many hitches.
Love the graphic. : )

Anonymous said...

Hola Señorita, lol
I'm Jessie and I wanted to thank you for visiting my journal and for you very nice comment. I read your Sept.1 entry and I enjoy your style of writting and I believe I will return to read more of you. I see you are a kool chica. It's kool that you are traveling, I wish I could do the same some day but right now I am trying to get my Law degee. I don't mind that you added me to your favorites, I will do the same so that I don't lose contact on you. I also so your pictures on your profile tab, you are very pretty. Well take care of yourself and have a safe trip, may God be with you. Adios... Jessie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie, thank you for your kind comments about the pictures I put on my journal.  I love paintings and always try to find a piece of art work that somehow fits the story.  I am glad you like them.