Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, September 17, 2004

Hello Everyone,

I love this picture. I stole it from Angela's journal. I hope she doesn't mind. I loved the movie Cinderella. I used to watch it over and over as a kid. I wish that I could dance with a partner. I am kinda clumsy with my feet, especially since they are pigeon-toed. But I hope to go dancing this weekend.

I am getting sick. I have a fat headache and I am cold with achey bones. Not cool. Especially since I wanna go to the beach tommorow. This weekend IS the last weekend of the summer season so I don't wanna let it slip away without one last attempt to get a better tan.

Anyways I better go to bed now,

Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, I don't mind. LOL!
Get some rest and lots of it. I had the same thing a few days ago. Felt like exhaustion. Sleep and lots of it finally got rid of it. : )