Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, September 24, 2004

Well, back from my little siesta :)

Hello Everyone,

I gotta say that I wish that I found this icon earlier. ( Like when I was a waitress !) I sure coulda used it. For the most part, I liked the people I served. But once in a while I had the displeasure of serving some rude assholes.

Unfortunately in my current job as a glorified telemarketer I am the one bugging the people on the phone. So when people are rude to me, I have to remember that it's all part of the job.

Anyways, today was a holiday. Normally the streets are packed in the morning. Today everything was dead and all the stores were closed. I didn't have to work today, especially since I get paid on holidays. But, since I was making overtime, I went anyways.

I am on the phone 8 hours a day. I make about at least 1,000 calls a week. Talking on the phone will never be the same for me again. After I got off work I had to make a call to the states to pay a bill. I felt like I was trying to sell HER something. Haha.

I am just THRILLED that the weekend is finally here. I can sleep in tommorow, AND I don't have to drink coffee. I like coffee, but it gives me the shits sometimes. Yeah, I know that's too much info, sorry.

Anyways, I am busy watching "My Cousin Vinny" right now so I am gonna end this here.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can understand why today, I hate phones. I worked in an ER and an ER is a busy place and you don't have time for the phones but they never stop ringing and you have to do 10 things at once and answer the phone. Today, I plug in my phone a few hours a day. I may have mentioned that before......I've posted it so many times. I can't remember every journal. As for coffee, I do understand. LOL!



Anonymous said...

yeah i try to stay away from coffee too... lol  im glad your off for the weekend, get some time to relax and do your own thing. i know you have a tough job, but just keep doing what you  have to do, its atleast giving you some money. just have faith that things will get better, and i hope the situation improves