Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Another day...............................

Hello Everyone,

Well,  I attempted to do laundry for the second time here at my place, and I failed again. My roommate left me written instructions and explained it, but the washmachine is STILL filled with water. Darn !

It also rained today unexpectedly. Luckily I was near a building and sought shelter. Luckily I didn´t get too wet.

I also did a language exchange with a Catalan guy and we went to an English bar. In addition to an iced tea, I also had a Bailey´s and Cream with coffee. Sure takes the edge of after a day of cold calling people that don´t even speak English. We talked a lot about politics. And guess what ? Yup, he just had to get his 2 cents in about how he feels about Bush.

Since I am an American I ALWAYS get asked for who I am gonna vote for. People also always want to know what I think of Bush. I never hear the end of it. I am sick of it. I KNOW that the Spanish people hate Bush. I wish they would leave me out of it. And if I were to say anything positive they would pounce on me.

Anyways, time´s running out here in this internet cafe. I better hop on outta here.

Ciao.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't like Bush either but I usually don't spread it around. Hope you'll still like me. LOL!
As for the washing machines, are they different from here or something?
Angela