Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, October 23, 2004

I Accomplished Absolutely Nothing Today

Hello Everyone,

Well, my English student cancelled on me this morning because she wasn´t feeling well. So that means that after I woke up and watched a little TV I went back to bed and slept like a baby until 4pm. That´s right. 4PM. And it felt good. My roommate tried to get me out of bed so that he could show me where to buy meat and food for the upcoming week at a cheap price, but I told him I was too tired. I really should have gone because now I don´t have enough meats for my sandwhiches. Oh well.

I should be getting paid next week and I have been fantasizing about what I am gonna do with the money. Right now the first thing on my list is to go to a buffet and eat. Haha ! I also plan to go to the movies, and buy a nice pair of long black boots that I found at a store for a cheap price.

Tonight is Saturday night and I am in the middle of Barcelona in an internet cafe off in one of the windy streets typing this. I am supposed to meet a friend soon in front of the Hard Rock Cafe soon.

The weekends really do fly by here, and sleeping in today really didn´t help slow it down either. Oh well.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was wondering how you were doing.  Laying in bed in such a wonderful place???? I remember Barcelona although I only spent the day there once but that was back in the dark ages lol. I remember that church, cannot recall its name but designed by Goudi I think.  Also a park that had a large stone mammoth in it.  Long time ago.  Glad all is well with you.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/Family/