Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, October 11, 2004

I should be in bed now

Hello Everyone,

It is kinda late now and I really should be in bed now. But I really don´t feel like it, so here I am. I am gonna be so tired tommorow, especially since I have to get up in a few hours. I will drink extra coffee tommorow. I just hope that it doesn´t give me the shits.

Tommorow is a holiday. Everything will be closed. And even though I don´t have to work, I chose to anyways because I will be getting overtime. It´s not like I have anything better to do anyways, so off to work I go. I wish that the US would have as many holidays as Spain.

My roommate is out celebrating the holidays with family and friends so I get the apartment all to myself for 2 nights. I kinda like the quietness. Now that no one is here I can finally wear whatever I want around the house :)

What else ? Oh yeah ! Mullet is back in fashion here. Women tend to sport the mullets and men are starting to sport mohawks. What the hell is up with that ? The clothing from the 1980s is also making is comeback here. You know what that means ? If I predict correctly, this fashion comeback will hit the US in a couple of years. I shudder just thinking about it.

I am also pretty much broke again, which should come as no surprise. I mean, what else is new ?  I have about 100 Euros to last for the rest of the month. This is gonna be an interesting month, I swear. And I still have to buy supplies to teach my students and pay to charge my phone.

 But I bought a bag of potatoes for under a Euro and some sauce to go with it. My roommate taught me how to cook them properly. He also showed me how to cook meat, even though I can´t afford to buy any right now.  So at least I won´t be going hungry. I also made some chocolate pudding that was also under a Euro. Not bad, huh ?

Anyways I am off to go to bed. Ciao :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, not bad. I remember being young and broke. Potatoes can do the trick. : )

Angela