Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, October 4, 2004

I need a hug, damnit !!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

I am going to keep this entry short. I have only 10 minutes left in this internet cafe.

I am getting sick. And to top it all off, my boss is an asshole. Yeah, I said it. AN ASSHOLE. And I think that I am going to lose my job very soon. And when I do I will have some special words with him.

Today sucks. But last night was awesome. I went salsa dancing at a club near the beach called Habana. Live salsa music. Oh yeah :)

Anyways, gotta go.

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having a bad time. I hope you feel better. As for the boss, stay calm.
Try......Don't let anyone steal your inner peace.
Angela

Anonymous said...

Here's a BIG
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HHHHHHUUUUUUGGGGGGG>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>

There that should make you feel all better.

Don't stress out about your boss.....ya he will never stop being a jerk, but you should not let him get to you. Just know that you are doing your BEST with the sh*t he is givning you and that you are better than him cus if he can't see that he is not giving you the tools to succeed, he shouldn't expect you to do well. A good boss would see that. Go find yourself another job, where your skills will be correctly put to good use.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<BIG HUG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Take care,

Shira

Anonymous said...

Hi Senorita, here is a big hug for you and I hope you feel better soon...
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Stay focus... God bless, Jessie